Ammonium Octamolybdate (EINECS: 235-650-6)
- The SIEF Members are ALL the pre-registrants that agree substance sameness as per the boundary composition table. SIEF members can be:
- Very Active
- The SIEF Leadership Team is the Molybdenum Consortium.
- The Lead Registrant is Climax Molybdenum BV (member of the Molybdenum Consortium).
- The SIEF Facilitator is the Molybdenum Consortium Secretariat (on behalf of the Lead Registrant).
This substance was successfully REACH registered by the MoCon Lead Registrant in October 2010, subsequently 2 dossier update's 2013 and 2016.
If you are a SIEF-member that is not a member of the Molybdenum Consortium, you will need to:
- Join the Joint Submission for this substance in REACH-IT. (You will receive the joining details after you have purchased your Letter of Access).
- Prepare and submit your joint-submission REACH-registration dossier to ECHA. (After LoA purchase, MoCon will provide you with a Joint-Submission Guidance Manual and a template IUCLID electronic i5z file to get you started).
To see which other MoCon substances are already REACH-Registered, visit http://www.molybdenumconsortium.org/reach-registrations.html
- Jan-March 09: (Pre-SIEF)
- Substance Sameness Survey: All pre-registrants for this substance in the ECHA REACH-IT system were invited to complete a Survey to agree Substance Sameness.
18 pre-registrants responded to the Survey (out of a total of 90 pre-registrants in the REACH-IT system). More responses are still being received periodically.
- May 09:
- SIEF FORMED. Overview of results from Survey circulated to all pre-registrants.
- Lead Registrant proposed as Climax Molybdenum BV.
Other nominations invited.
- June 09:
- Lead Registrant elected: Climax Molybdenum BV.
(No other nominations and no objections received)
- Data-gathering and data-evaluation activities launched within SIEF (see below).
- June – August 09:
- Studies: No Pre-SIEF members have indicated they have studies to share in the SIEF.
- Exposure Data: No Pre-SIEF members have indicated they have exposure data to share in the SIEF.
- Identification of Uses - Activity ongoing
Learn more and take part in this important SIEF activity
- Technical Dossier compilation:
The REACH Molybdenum Consortium (which is an initiative of the International Molybdenum Association) has been actively working for several years already to gather/generate/compile all the necessary data for the REACH registration dossier for this substance.
- Technical Dossier compilation:
- The REACH Molybdenum Consortium (which is an initiative of the International Molybdenum Association) has been actively working for several years already to gather/generate/compile all the necessary data for the REACH registration dossier for this substance.
- Phase 1:
- Gather and generate data required as per REACH Annexes VII-XI – activity completed.
- Phase 2:
- Data entry to IUCLID 5 - activity completed
- Identification of Uses of the substance - activity completed
- Chemical Safety Assessment of the substance – activity completed
- Chemical Safety Report – activity completed
- Exposure Scenarios – not necessary for this Non-Hazardous Substance
How can you take part in and/or keep up-to-date about SIEF activities and the progress towards REACH registration dossier completion?
- Visit this website page periodically for progress updates.
- SIEF members are welcome to join the Molybdenum Consortium.